Jeff Owen Jeff Owen is offline
Junior Member

Thanks for the reply. I have already tried something like this - the issue is I can but the values in for the first empty row (a1:a4) however when someone fills in the second name in row b they don't have to fill in everything as row a is already full.
If I put in rows a to g (for example) what happens of I only want to fill in one row. And then what happens when Someone fills in row h incorrectly.

Do you see my dilemma? I need something that says if column 1 is full on a particular row then columns 2,3,4 also need to be full