MikeC2909 MikeC2909 is offline
Junior Member

Location: Lancashire

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi Mike,

Am Wed, 19 Nov 2014 09:33:14 +0000 schrieb MikeC2909:

1 Font colour selection is black and definitely not white!
2 Cell formatting is fine - nothing sinister that I can see.
3 Sheet and book is unprotected (only I ever use it!)

check Conditional Formatting also and press Alt+F11 to look into the VBA
Editor if there is code that makes this issue.

If you can't find the error send the sheet to me:
claus_busch(at)t-online.de

Regards
Claus B.
--
Vista Ultimate / Windows7
Office 2007 Ultimate / 2010 Professional

I'm not sure what "conditional format" means, and your reference to VBA is, I'm afraid, meaningless to me!!

You asked if I would send the sheet to you - I can't send the entire sheet as there is some information on there that I'd prefer to keep confidential. But, I've copied the rest of the sheet into a new worksheet - and that has the same problem. However, I regret your email address is not being accepted.....

MIke