Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default Custom SaveAs dialog - need list of supported filetypes

hi,

You can use the next list to feed a ComboBox

http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/libr...ffice.15).aspx

http://www.rondebruin.nl/win/s5/win001.htm

'Save the file in the format you choose in the "Save as type" dropdown
NewWb.SaveAs fname, FileFormat:= _
FileFormatValue, CreateBackup:=False

isabelle

Le 2014-11-03 21:21, nikeeg a écrit :
I'm working on a project where we do not want to show the file name and
directory browsing portion of the Save As dialog. Our code is
automatically saving and naming the file. However, we want the user to
select the file format/type.

So essentially, I want to create a custom dialog where we replicate the
Save As Type dropdown but do not show the directory browsing section.

Any ideas?