Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E.[_3_] Charlotte E.[_3_] is offline

Default Color Scheme

As I said: Reading the setting from the Registry.

Take a look he
http://www.EXCELGAARD.dk/Lib/Color%20Scheme/

CE

"Peter T" wrote in message
Hi Charlotte,

And reason for wanting to know the color scheme, is that I want to give
the Interior color of 'excess' cells within a spreadsheet, the same color
as the color scheme, when I hide unused rows and columns in the
spreadsheet - if not, the switch between unhidden and hidden cells looks
aweful, when designing, especially, reports!!!

Excellent, I've never thought about that! Do you make use of (customized)
color schemes or reformat cells with approriate RGBs

But, as stated, I found a solution (an UDF), using my first initial
idea...

I don't think you mentioned you had a UDF, how does that work?

Regards,
Peter T

---
Denne e-mail er fri for virus og malware fordi avast! Antivirus beskyttelse er aktiveret.