Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Abhijeet Gudur Abhijeet Gudur is offline

Default best way protect unprotected cells

Check if data validation fits in your bill.

On Wednesday, 19 February 2014 07:18:08 UTC+5:30, wrote:
forget buttons.... don't even suggest them. I have a list/table of names. The user selects a cell to update a chart display for that person. Works great... but How can you protect the cell from the user inadvertently changing the value in that cell? If he can select it, he can nuke it. I don't want STEVE JOHNSON turning into STEVE JOHNSONX or ... Thank you.