Will Butler

I tracked down the registry key that turns on the Data Analysis tool and
have used a logon script to enable it for all users. The Key is:

[HKEY_CURRENT_USER\Software\Microsoft\Office\11.0\E xcel\Options]
"OPEN"="/R \"C:\\Program Files\\Microsoft
Office\\OFFICE11\\Library\\Analysis\\ANALYS32.XLL\ ""

It shouldn't be too tough to do the same for any other add-ins you need.

-Will

cjl11 wrote:
Any luck on this topic?
I am looking to do the same thing with no success.

Carl

"Will Butler" wrote:

I have used group policy to deploy Office 2003 to a lab environment. I
want to make available for all users, by default, the Excel Add-in
€śAnalysis ToolPak€ť. What is the most efficient way to accomplish this?
Thanks.

-Will