Jon Peltier

You can use the VBA statement:

ActiveChart.ProtectSelection

which doesn't require the sheet to be protected, but prevents the user
from selecting the chart or any of its elements. There's no in-between
level of protection that prevents resizing but allows other editing or
formatting of the chart.

An alternative is to activate chart events with a class module, and
whenever the chart is resized, it reverts to the desired size.

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Tim wrote:

Jon,

When I move the mouse to the edge of the chart, it become arrow sign. Then,
I can resize the chart. I want to disable this function.

Thanks.

Tim.

"Jon Peltier" wrote:

Which "resize" function would this be?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Tim wrote:

Hi folks,

I have a Waterfall Chart in my spreadsheet. I need to disable the resize
function of the chart. Does anyone can show me the code (way) to disable
resize the chart?

Thanks in advance.

Tim.