Tim

Default Disable resize Waterfall chart

Hi folks,

I have a Waterfall Chart in my spreadsheet. I need to disable the resize
function of the chart. Does anyone can show me the code (way) to disable
resize the chart?

Thanks in advance.

Tim.

Jon Peltier

Which "resize" function would this be?

- Jon
-------
Jon Peltier, Microsoft Excel MVP
Peltier Technical Services
Tutorials and Custom Solutions
http://PeltierTech.com/
_______

Tim wrote:
Hi folks,

I have a Waterfall Chart in my spreadsheet. I need to disable the resize
function of the chart. Does anyone can show me the code (way) to disable
resize the chart?

Thanks in advance.

Tim.

Tim

Jon,

When I move the mouse to the edge of the chart, it become arrow sign. Then,
I can resize the chart. I want to disable this function.

Thanks.

Tim.

Tim wrote:
Hi folks,

I have a Waterfall Chart in my spreadsheet. I need to disable the resize
function of the chart. Does anyone can show me the code (way) to disable
resize the chart?

Thanks in advance.

Tim.

Jon Peltier

You can use the VBA statement:

ActiveChart.ProtectSelection

which doesn't require the sheet to be protected, but prevents the user
from selecting the chart or any of its elements. There's no in-between
level of protection that prevents resizing but allows other editing or
formatting of the chart.

An alternative is to activate chart events with a class module, and
whenever the chart is resized, it reverts to the desired size.

- Jon
-------