Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] lhkittle@comcast.net is offline

Default Email notifications, does this forum have that deature?

On Friday, December 6, 2013 8:50:44 AM UTC-8, Claus Busch wrote:
Hi Howard,

Am Fri, 6 Dec 2013 08:35:08 -0800 (PST) schrieb :

I have parsed around what clickable buttons I can find and cannot find if there is an email notification when someone responds to a post I have made.

where do you write and read your posts?

I use a newsreader. When I am at home the reader is started and he looks

every 5 minutes for new headers. For new posts the headers are red so I

see them immediatly.

In Google you can create email notifications into the options

Regards

Claus B.

I use Internet Explorer and I guess Xfinity by Comcast is the local connection.
I get lost very quickly in these realms, more so than trying to do an array inside an array.

Checking back is not that much a problem, if I have a reply the title box is white, grayed if read or no reply.

Thanks.
Howard