JoannieMaj JoannieMaj is offline
Junior Member

Default Merge Name List Within Excel Spreadsheet

I'm working on a conference billing where each student will pay a certain amount in fees, plus other assorted charges. I have the billing form set up in Excel, but want to merge the student's name IN TO the form.

I tried putting the list of students on the form, and then inserting a page break between each name with the end result that the form would print - and a single student's name & class would appear at the bottom of the sheet. For some reason Excel won't put in the page breaks (and I can't view the page breaks because Excel has deemed "Page Break Preview" unnecessary). I know how to use page breaks - they just aren't working. Is the concept flawed - do I have to do this in MS Word and merge the student list in to THAT? I'd rather have it one package/form! Thanks!