Gary''s Student

If by text boxes you mean empty comments, then select the entire worksheet
and pull-down:

Edit Clear Comments
--
Gary''s Student

"Bill Z1P" wrote:

I have spreadsheets which contain empty text boxes that must have been
created by Excel itself. I can not display the boxes because they are empty
and, therefore, can not see them to then delete them. I come acroos them by
chance as I move the cursor. The problem I face is that the spreadsheets are
duplicated frequently as masters and the hidden text boxes also duplicate and
are building up significantly. Does anybody else have this problem and a cure
?

Help please.