Posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
joeu2004[_2_] joeu2004[_2_] is offline

Default Macro Help

"lostgrave2001" wrote:
There would be 4 sheets i couldnt have the macro run on.

Your requirements are no longer clear to me.

Based on your original posting, I assumed you wanted to run a macro
__manually__ against any active worksheet. You simply wanted to know how to
make the macro available to all worksheets, and what coding changes might be
needed.

Claus assumed you wanted a macro that you would run once and it applied its
algorithm to some number of worksheets. Claus's loop selected all
worksheets. Your response indicates that you want all but 4 worksheets.

In either case, you indicated that you had difficulty applying the changes I
suggested. I assume you would have similar difficulties integrated those
changes with Claus's suggest. The changes are similar, but not exactly the
same.

If you still want help with this, please indicate which solution you want:
one macro that you run manually for any active worksheet; or a loop like
Claus's, but avoiding certain worksheets.

And please post the modified code, based on my suggestions, that did not
seem to work for you.

Finally, please let us know where the macro code currently resides: a
worksheet (object) module, located by right-clicking on the worksheet tab
and clicking on View Code; or a normal worksheet module, created by clicking
on Insert, then Module.