#1   Report Post  
Old August 3rd 13, 10:54 AM
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: May 2013
Posts: 10
Question Macro Help

Hello
Could anyone show me how to change the following macro to activie sheet/tab rather than having to create a new macro for every tab.

Sub runlocal()

'

' Reset local

iRejCnt = 0

iTotDRVal = 0

iTotCRVal = 0

iRejAdd = 0

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

' Underline and count relevant lines

rwIndex = 1

Do Until Worksheets("local").Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value = ""



' Check if current line is a rejection

ActiveSheet.Cells(rwIndex, 1).Select

bRejItem = False: bDRItem = False: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1

sline = Worksheets("local").Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value

If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED TRANSACTION", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "INVALID TRANSACTION", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "EARLY SETTLEMENT OF", 1) Then bRejItem = False: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "CURRENT SETTLEMENT", 1) Then bRejItem = True: bCntBal = False: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "PARTIAL PAYMENT", 1) Then bRejItem = True: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED DUE TO REBATE DISCREPANCY", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED TRANSACTION PARTIAL", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 0

If InStr(1, sline, "ACCOUNT TOTAL TO DATE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "FEES IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "REBATES IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "INTEREST IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "PREMIUM IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "LEDGER BALANCE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "THE BALANCE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "TODAYS TRANSACTION", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "CREDITOR INTEREST", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "DIFFERENCE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "INITIALS", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(37, sline, "DR", 1) Then bRejItem = True: bDRItem = True

' Calculate figure to add to balancing totals

If bCntBal = True Then

sRejValue = "": bFndNum = False

sline = Selection.Value

For iExtNum = 40 To Len(sline)

sLineExt = Mid$(sline, iExtNum, 1)

If sLineExt = Chr(46) And sLineExt <= Chr(57) And bFndNum = False Then sRejValue = sRejValue & sLineExt

If sLineExt Chr(57) And sRejValue < "" Then bFndNum = True

Next iExtNum

If bRejItem = False Then iTotCRVal = iTotCRVal + Val(sRejValue)

End If



' Underline report line

If bRejItem = True Then

LASTROW = rwIndex

iRejCnt = iRejCnt + iRejAdd

Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).Weight = xlHairline

If bDRItem = True Then

Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = 35

If bCntBal = True Then iTotDRVal = iTotDRVal + Val(sRejValue)

Else

Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

If bCntBal = True Then iTotCRVal = iTotCRVal + Val(sRejValue)

End If

If iRejCnt 0 And iRejCnt / 20 = Int(iRejCnt / 20) Then Range("B" & rwIndex) = iRejCnt

End If



rwIndex = rwIndex + 1

Loop

Range("W2") = rwIndex - 1

' Total of CR/DR for bottom of printout

Range("A" & rwIndex) = "Total CR Value = " & iTotDRVal

Range("A" & rwIndex + 1) = "Total DR Value = " & iTotCRVal

Range("T2") = iTotCRVal

Range("S2") = iTotDRVal

Range("x2") = LASTROW - 1

'

End Sub


Thank you in Advance

CR

  #2   Report Post  
Old August 3rd 13, 08:01 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Jul 2011
Posts: 829
Default Macro Help

"lostgrave2001" wrote:
Could anyone show me how to change the following macro to activie
sheet/tab rather than having to create a new macro for every tab.

[....]
Do Until Worksheets("local").Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value = ""

[....]
ActiveSheet.Cells(rwIndex, 1).Select

[....]
sline = Worksheets("local").Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value

[....]
Range("W2") = rwIndex - 1


I have not studied your code in detail. But I suspect you entered into a
worksheet object, for example by right-clicking on the worksheet tab and
clicking on View Code.

If that is the case, in VBA, click on Insert, then Module. Then cut
(ctrl+X) the text from the sheet object and paste it into the module.

You might also want to remove references to Worksheets("local"), unless your
intent is to reference a worksheet that might not be the active worksheet.

And the use of ActiveSheet appears to be redundant, or it needs to be
changed, depending on your intent.

You might need to understand the distinction among the various ways to refer
to worksheets implicitly and explicitly.

Suppose the code is currently in the Sheet1 object, the ActiveSheet is
Sheet2, and the worksheet "local" is Sheet3. That is, there are three
different worksheets involved.

Then Range("W2") is equivalent to Sheet1.Range("W2"), ActiveSheet.Cells is
equivalent to Sheet2.Cells, and Worksheets("local").Cells is equivalent to
Sheet3.Cells.

If you simply cut-and-paste the code into a normal module without change,
Range("W2") will be equivalent to Sheet2.Range("W2"). All the other
equivalent references would be the same.

  #3   Report Post  
Old August 5th 13, 09:38 PM
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: May 2013
Posts: 10
Question

Hello again,

i have tried to edit my code to ecxept "ActiveSheet.Cells(rwIndex, 1).Select" but when i try to change out " Worksheets("Local"

Can someone please help me out please.

Thank you


Quote:
Originally Posted by joeu2004[_2_] View Post
"lostgrave2001" wrote:
Could anyone show me how to change the following macro to activie
sheet/tab rather than having to create a new macro for every tab.

[....]
Do Until Worksheets("local").Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value = ""

[....]
ActiveSheet.Cells(rwIndex, 1).Select

[....]
sline = Worksheets("local").Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value

[....]
Range("W2") = rwIndex - 1


I have not studied your code in detail. But I suspect you entered into a
worksheet object, for example by right-clicking on the worksheet tab and
clicking on View Code.

If that is the case, in VBA, click on Insert, then Module. Then cut
(ctrl+X) the text from the sheet object and paste it into the module.

You might also want to remove references to Worksheets("local"), unless your
intent is to reference a worksheet that might not be the active worksheet.

And the use of ActiveSheet appears to be redundant, or it needs to be
changed, depending on your intent.

You might need to understand the distinction among the various ways to refer
to worksheets implicitly and explicitly.

Suppose the code is currently in the Sheet1 object, the ActiveSheet is
Sheet2, and the worksheet "local" is Sheet3. That is, there are three
different worksheets involved.

Then Range("W2") is equivalent to Sheet1.Range("W2"), ActiveSheet.Cells is
equivalent to Sheet2.Cells, and Worksheets("local").Cells is equivalent to
Sheet3.Cells.

If you simply cut-and-paste the code into a normal module without change,
Range("W2") will be equivalent to Sheet2.Range("W2"). All the other
equivalent references would be the same.
  #4   Report Post  
Old August 5th 13, 09:57 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Apr 2011
Posts: 3,693
Default Macro Help

Hi,

Am Mon, 5 Aug 2013 21:38:44 +0100 schrieb lostgrave2001:

i have tried to edit my code to ecxept "ActiveSheet.Cells(rwIndex,
1).Select" but when i try to change out " Worksheets("Local"


you want to run the code on all sheets? Then try:
dim wsh as worksheet

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each wsh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
your code
next wsh
And change into the code every "Worksheets("local")" and every
"ActiveSheet" to wsh

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2
  #5   Report Post  
Old August 5th 13, 11:02 PM
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: May 2013
Posts: 10
Question

There would be 4 sheets i couldnt have the macro run on.

Kind regards

Chris

Quote:
Originally Posted by Claus Busch View Post
Hi,

Am Mon, 5 Aug 2013 21:38:44 +0100 schrieb lostgrave2001:

i have tried to edit my code to ecxept "ActiveSheet.Cells(rwIndex,
1).Select" but when i try to change out " Worksheets("Local"


you want to run the code on all sheets? Then try:
dim wsh as worksheet

Application.ScreenUpdating = False
For Each wsh In ActiveWorkbook.Worksheets
your code
next wsh
And change into the code every "Worksheets("local")" and every
"ActiveSheet" to wsh

Regards
Claus B.
--
Win XP PRof SP2 / Vista Ultimate SP2
Office 2003 SP2 /2007 Ultimate SP2


  #6   Report Post  
Old August 8th 13, 07:52 PM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Jul 2011
Posts: 829
Default Macro Help

"lostgrave2001" wrote:
There would be 4 sheets i couldnt have the macro run on.


Your requirements are no longer clear to me.

Based on your original posting, I assumed you wanted to run a macro
__manually__ against any active worksheet. You simply wanted to know how to
make the macro available to all worksheets, and what coding changes might be
needed.

Claus assumed you wanted a macro that you would run once and it applied its
algorithm to some number of worksheets. Claus's loop selected all
worksheets. Your response indicates that you want all but 4 worksheets.

In either case, you indicated that you had difficulty applying the changes I
suggested. I assume you would have similar difficulties integrated those
changes with Claus's suggest. The changes are similar, but not exactly the
same.

If you still want help with this, please indicate which solution you want:
one macro that you run manually for any active worksheet; or a loop like
Claus's, but avoiding certain worksheets.

And please post the modified code, based on my suggestions, that did not
seem to work for you.

Finally, please let us know where the macro code currently resides: a
worksheet (object) module, located by right-clicking on the worksheet tab
and clicking on View Code; or a normal worksheet module, created by clicking
on Insert, then Module.

  #7   Report Post  
Old August 20th 13, 10:19 PM
Junior Member
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: May 2013
Posts: 10
Question

Hello 'joeu2004[_2_]

Apologises for late response I was away with no real access to the net.

the code below is what tried before with no success. basically I want a macro that I can place the following in front "Sheets("Rainbow").Select" or "Sheets("local").Select" and the macro will run on that page. failing that I would like it to run on all sheets except "Sheets("Staff").Select","Sheets("Balance").Select ","Sheets("other").Select".

Any help is much Appreciated

CR

Code in current state


Sub runtest()

'

' Reset counters

iRejCnt = 0

iTotDRVal = 0

iTotCRVal = 0

iRejAdd = 0

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

' Underline and count relevant lines

rwIndex = 1

Do Until dim wsh s(rwIndex, 1).Value = ""



' Check if current line is a rejection

ActiveSheet.Cells(rwIndex, 1).Select

bRejItem = False: bDRItem = False: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1

sline = wsh.Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value

If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED TRANSACTION", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "INVALID TRANSACTION", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "EARLY SETTLEMENT OF", 1) Then bRejItem = False: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "CURRENT SETTLEMENT", 1) Then bRejItem = True: bCntBal = False: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "PARTIAL PAYMENT", 1) Then bRejItem = True: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED DUE TO REBATE DISCREPANCY", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1

If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED TRANSACTION PARTIAL", 1) Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 0

If InStr(1, sline, "ACCOUNT TOTAL TO DATE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "FEES IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "REBATES IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "INTEREST IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "PREMIUM IN TRANSIT", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "LEDGER BALANCE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "THE BALANCE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "TODAYS TRANSACTION", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "CREDITOR INTEREST", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "DIFFERENCE", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(1, sline, "INITIALS", 1) Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False

If InStr(37, sline, "DR", 1) Then bRejItem = True: bDRItem = True

' Calculate figure to add to balancing totals

If bCntBal = True Then

sRejValue = "": bFndNum = False

sline = Selection.Value

For iExtNum = 40 To Len(sline)

sLineExt = Mid$(sline, iExtNum, 1)

If sLineExt = Chr(46) And sLineExt <= Chr(57) And bFndNum = False Then sRejValue = sRejValue & sLineExt

If sLineExt Chr(57) And sRejValue < "" Then bFndNum = True

Next iExtNum

If bRejItem = False Then iTotCRVal = iTotCRVal + Val(sRejValue)

End If



' Underline report line

If bRejItem = True Then

LASTROW = rwIndex

iRejCnt = iRejCnt + iRejAdd

Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).Weight = xlHairline

If bDRItem = True Then

Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = 35

If bCntBal = True Then iTotDRVal = iTotDRVal + Val(sRejValue)

Else

Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone

If bCntBal = True Then iTotCRVal = iTotCRVal + Val(sRejValue)

End If

If iRejCnt 0 And iRejCnt / 20 = Int(iRejCnt / 20) Then Range("B" & rwIndex) = iRejCnt

End If



rwIndex = rwIndex + 1

Loop

Range("W2") = rwIndex - 1

' Total of CR/DR for bottom of printout

Range("A" & rwIndex) = "Total CR Value = " & iTotDRVal

Range("A" & rwIndex + 1) = "Total DR Value = " & iTotCRVal

Range("T2") = iTotCRVal

Range("S2") = iTotDRVal

Range("x2") = LASTROW - 1

'

End Sub





Quote:
Originally Posted by joeu2004[_2_] View Post
"lostgrave2001" wrote:
There would be 4 sheets i couldnt have the macro run on.


Your requirements are no longer clear to me.

Based on your original posting, I assumed you wanted to run a macro
__manually__ against any active worksheet. You simply wanted to know how to
make the macro available to all worksheets, and what coding changes might be
needed.

Claus assumed you wanted a macro that you would run once and it applied its
algorithm to some number of worksheets. Claus's loop selected all
worksheets. Your response indicates that you want all but 4 worksheets.

In either case, you indicated that you had difficulty applying the changes I
suggested. I assume you would have similar difficulties integrated those
changes with Claus's suggest. The changes are similar, but not exactly the
same.

If you still want help with this, please indicate which solution you want:
one macro that you run manually for any active worksheet; or a loop like
Claus's, but avoiding certain worksheets.

And please post the modified code, based on my suggestions, that did not
seem to work for you.

Finally, please let us know where the macro code currently resides: a
worksheet (object) module, located by right-clicking on the worksheet tab
and clicking on View Code; or a normal worksheet module, created by clicking
on Insert, then Module.
  #8   Report Post  
Old August 21st 13, 01:39 AM posted to microsoft.public.excel.newusers
external usenet poster
 
First recorded activity by ExcelBanter: Jul 2011
Posts: 829
Default Macro Help

"lostgrave2001" wrote:
the code below is what tried before with no success.
basically I want a macro that I can place the following
in front "Sheets("Rainbow").Select" or "Sheets("local").Select"
and the macro will run on that page. failing that I would like
it to run on all sheets except "Sheets("Staff").Select",
"Sheets("Balance").Select","Sheets("other").Selec t".


You can have it either way quite easily. Your choice.

See the attached modified code below. Alternatively (better), download
"lostGrave.bas" from https://app.box.com/s/qjrdvdm61l1unt7wf0jy, and import
it into VBA.

Pay close attention to the lines identified as OPTION 1 and OPTION 2.

The macro should be in __normal__ VBA module. Import will do that. If you
choose to copy-and-paste the text below, be sure to paste into a module
created by clicking on Insert, then Module.

Note: I have resisted the temptation to try to improve the implementation.
I think it can be improved, especially the sequence of "If InStr"
statements. But I did not want to risk screwing up logic that might work
for you.

Also note: I assumed that all references to Range, Cells and Selection are
intended to refer to cells in the selected worksheet. To that end,
qualifiers like ActiveSheet and wsh are superfluous. If my assumption is
wrong, you need to provide more information, namely: what statements are
intended to refer to what worksheets.

If the following code does not work in some way, please __be_specific__
about in what way it does not. For example, VBA errors (where?)? Or
unintended results (explain)?

The modified code....

Sub runtest()

Application.ScreenUpdating = False

' *** OPTION 1 ***
' remove OPTION 2 below (also Next statement at the end)
' and change the following line as desired
Sheets("Rainbow").Select

' *** OPTION 2 ***
' remove OPTION 1 above; and
' change the following line as desired.
' recommended: indent lines between For and Next
' statements
Dim ws As Worksheet, skipName As Variant, skipIt As Boolean
For Each ws In Sheets
skipIt = False
For Each skipName In Array("Staff", "Balance", "other")
If ws.Name = skipName Then skipIt = True: Exit For
Next
If skipIt Then GoTo nextWS
ws.Select

' Reset counters
iRejCnt = 0
iTotDRVal = 0
iTotCRVal = 0
iRejAdd = 0

' Underline and count relevant lines
rwIndex = 1
Do Until Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value = ""
' Check if current line is a rejection
Cells(rwIndex, 1).Select
bRejItem = False: bDRItem = False: bCntBal = True
iRejAdd = 1
sline = Cells(rwIndex, 1).Value

If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED TRANSACTION", 1) _
Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1
If InStr(1, sline, "INVALID TRANSACTION", 1) _
Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1
If InStr(1, sline, "EARLY SETTLEMENT OF", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1
If InStr(1, sline, "CURRENT SETTLEMENT", 1) _
Then bRejItem = True: bCntBal = False: iRejAdd = 1
If InStr(1, sline, "PARTIAL PAYMENT", 1) _
Then bRejItem = True: bCntBal = True: iRejAdd = 1
If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED DUE TO REBATE DISCREPANCY", 1) _
Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 1
If InStr(1, sline, "REJECTED TRANSACTION PARTIAL", 1) _
Then bRejItem = True: iRejAdd = 0
If InStr(1, sline, "ACCOUNT TOTAL TO DATE", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "FEES IN TRANSIT", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "REBATES IN TRANSIT", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "INTEREST IN TRANSIT", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "PREMIUM IN TRANSIT", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "LEDGER BALANCE", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "THE BALANCE", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "TODAYS TRANSACTION", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "CREDITOR INTEREST", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "DIFFERENCE", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(1, sline, "INITIALS", 1) _
Then bRejItem = False: iRejAdd = 0: bCntBal = False
If InStr(37, sline, "DR", 1) _
Then bRejItem = True: bDRItem = True

' Calculate figure to add to balancing totals
If bCntBal = True Then
sRejValue = "": bFndNum = False

sline = Selection.Value
For iExtNum = 40 To Len(sline)
sLineExt = Mid$(sline, iExtNum, 1)
If sLineExt = Chr(46) And sLineExt <= Chr(57) _
And bFndNum = False _
Then sRejValue = sRejValue & sLineExt

If sLineExt Chr(57) And sRejValue < "" _
Then bFndNum = True
Next iExtNum

If bRejItem = False _
Then iTotCRVal = iTotCRVal + Val(sRejValue)
End If

' Underline report line
If bRejItem = True Then
LASTROW = rwIndex
iRejCnt = iRejCnt + iRejAdd
Selection.Borders(xlEdgeBottom).Weight = xlHairline

If bDRItem = True Then
Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = 35
If bCntBal = True _
Then iTotDRVal = iTotDRVal + Val(sRejValue)
Else
Selection.Interior.ColorIndex = xlNone
If bCntBal = True _
Then iTotCRVal = iTotCRVal + Val(sRejValue)
End If

If iRejCnt 0 And iRejCnt / 20 = Int(iRejCnt / 20) _
Then Range("B" & rwIndex) = iRejCnt
End If

rwIndex = rwIndex + 1
Loop

Range("W2") = rwIndex - 1

' Total of CR/DR for bottom of printout
Range("A" & rwIndex) = "Total CR Value = " & iTotDRVal
Range("A" & rwIndex + 1) = "Total DR Value = " & iTotCRVal
Range("T2") = iTotCRVal
Range("S2") = iTotDRVal
Range("x2") = LASTROW - 1

' *** OPTION 2 ***
' remove the following lines if you choose OPTION 1
nextWS:
Next ' For Each ws

End Sub




Reply
Thread Tools Search this Thread
Search this Thread:

Advanced Search
Display Modes

Posting Rules

Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Trackbacks are On
Pingbacks are On
Refbacks are On


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Macro recorded... tabs & file names changed, macro hangs Steve Excel Worksheet Functions 3 October 30th 09 11:41 AM
Macro to copy and paste values (columns)I have a macro file built C02C04 Excel Programming 2 May 2nd 08 01:51 PM
Macro not showing in Tools/Macro/Macros yet show up when I goto VBA editor [email protected] Excel Programming 2 March 30th 07 07:48 PM
Need syntax for RUNning a Word macro with an argument, called from an Excel macro Steve[_84_] Excel Programming 3 July 6th 06 07:42 PM
Start Macro / Stop Macro / Restart Macro Pete[_13_] Excel Programming 2 November 21st 03 05:04 PM


All times are GMT +1. The time now is 01:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Copyright ©2000 - 2019, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Copyright 2004-2019 ExcelBanter.
The comments are property of their posters.
 

About Us

"It's about Microsoft Excel"

 

Copyright © 2017