Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Howard Howard is offline

Default Worksheet sorting code/technique advise

On Wednesday, August 7, 2013 11:20:01 AM UTC-7, GS wrote:
I don't mind being mentioned as code source credit. I appreciate the

feedback, though, and glad you got it working. I figured the issue was

the very late hour you were still going at it. Happens to me more than

I can count.

So then.., you would have no problem adding SortRows() to your arsenal

of reusable procedures by simply modifying the SortCols() routine!

Right??

Strange of you to mention that. I just minutes ago poster to the OP with the just finished workbook link and did indeed make a note that it does not sort rows.

I occurred to me, but I felt compelled to "let the dust settle" before mentioning it.

It really does make good sense to be able to do both, I think. And within the same code you have just written. Yes, indeed.

Howard