League League is offline
Junior Member

I figured out a workaround for my issue.

My calculated items are ratios and I need the ability to roll up to different levels so I created a second pivot table with just my slicer fields as report filters and attached slicers. The fields are also Report Filters in the first pivot. Got the idea from this site:http://www.powerpivotpro.com/2010/12...s-in-formulas/ Slicers are not attached to first pivot. Then I run a macro that updates the first pivot Report Filters with values from the second pivot. User selects wanted values in the slicers then clicks button to run macro. I only want "all" or one value at a time in each slicer so this works for me. Not as elegant as I would like but it works.