Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jaz3385 View Post
I am trying to incorporate data from another sheet from the same file into a drop-down choice on a menu constructed on the last page of the file. I am using Excel 2007 btw.

I'm looking to have 3 different choices.

The file is DCF financial model projecting future cash-flows of a company. The three choices will be:
- Conservative
- Base
- Aggressive

As the the choices are selected, I want numbers from the other worksheets to display when selected instead of the viewer flipping back-and-forth between sheets to find data.

I would like all the numbers to be copied from the 3 different worksheets.

I have searched day and night for a solution and have tried many different formulas in order to properly execute but have been unsuccessful at it. Not sure what I am missing or doing wrong. Should be a simple process for someone who is an expert at this type of issue.

Be more than happy to send file to get a good feel as to what I am working with. Looking forward to a response to same much time and stress. Thx.
Hi,

If you coud attach the file here then we can take a look at it or you.

If not (the forum only allows quite small files) send me a private message and I'll give you an email address to send it to.

Spencer.