Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Qtip Qtip is offline

Default Excel Copy & Paste Issue ??

On Friday, April 26, 2013 7:42:46 PM UTC-4, GS wrote:
What you're copying is html text. The formatting is most likely defined

in a CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) attached to the page.

What I did is create my own layout/design and just type the results in

manually. The project knows what the draw days are for each game it

tracks and so I just click the 'Add Draw' button and it positions me at

the first number to enter, with the next draw date already filled in.

If you don't want to type numbers manually then format your sheet

however you like and just 'Paste Values'! However, I suspect all

results end up in a single sell. I prefer to give them each their own

cell so I can analyse frequency/combinations easier.

--

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!

comp.lang.basic.visual.misc

microsoft.public.vb.general.discussion

Hi Gary,

I appreciate your reply. You are correct - "paste values" does not work. It isn't because they data goes into one cell. In fact, the data is fine - the issue is the color doesn't carry over.

As for your suggestion... sorry - you lost me completely.