Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default Excel Copy & Paste Issue ??

What you're copying is html text. The formatting is most likely defined
in a CSS (Cascading Style Sheet) attached to the page.

What I did is create my own layout/design and just type the results in
manually. The project knows what the draw days are for each game it
tracks and so I just click the 'Add Draw' button and it positions me at
the first number to enter, with the next draw date already filled in.

If you don't want to type numbers manually then format your sheet
however you like and just 'Paste Values'! However, I suspect all
results end up in a single sell. I prefer to give them each their own
cell so I can analyse frequency/combinations easier.

--
Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!
comp.lang.basic.visual.misc