sroeder sroeder is offline
Junior Member

Default Top 5 list if data meets a criteria

Hi all,

I am trying to create a top 5 list but i only want data to be pulled into the list if it meets a criteria from another column. I have attached an example sheet but basically I have 3 columns...a quote number, days since quoted, and quote amount. I want to create a top 5 list showing the top 5 quote amounts IF it has been quoted within 30 days. I am using the LARGE function to list the top 5 quote amounts and the INDEX/MATCH to show which quote number is associated with that quote amount and tried throwing in an IF statement to make it do what I want but I am having some difficulty. If there is a formula that can do this that would be great since I'm not too experienced with macros.

Thanks for your help!
Attached Files
File Type: zip Top 5 quotes.zip (7.1 KB, 37 views)