Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] huudinh@khanhhoi.net is offline

Default Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel myexcel = new EXCEL.Application()

VÃ*o 20:22:02 UTC+7 Thứ hai, ngÃ*y 05 tháng mÆ°á»i năm 2009, samsonk đã viết:
I keep getting the error message when trying to execute

Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application myexcel = new
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application()

In the bigining the error message was

Retrieving the COM class factory for component with CLSID
{00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} failed due to the following error:
80070005.

But after reading and implementing some blogs suggestions like
http://blog.crowe.co.nz/archive/2006/03/02/589.aspx

The error changed to

Creating an instance of the COM component with CLSID
{00024500-0000-0000-C000-000000000046} from the IClassFactory failed due to
the following error: 8001010a

The application works perfect on my local the problem is on the hosting
server, windows 2003 server ( I have tried to give all the permission to
Network service administrator in DCOMCNFG and excel is installed on the
server too) but I keep on getting this error , from what I noticed every time
this line (Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application myexcel = new
Microsoft.Office.Interop.Excel.Application()

is Executed I see EXCEL.EXE on task manager with the corresponding user
name ,NETWORK SERVICE and then fail to proceed with the error message given
above