Gizzmo Gizzmo is offline
Junior Member

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh M. View Post
Thanks everyone. Problem solved.
Josh,

Out of interest and seeing as this seems to be a duplicate/secondary post from the post I provided you with a solution using the 'Nasty' stack of If statements.

1. Did the previous post I took the time to answer give you what you wanted?

2. In the first and this subsequent post your percentage ranges seem to be hard coded and if I inturpret correctly will not match in all cases.

For Example if its 1% to 100% bring back $X amount, if its 0% to 0.9% bring back $Y amount.

Q. What happens if you enter between 0.9% and 1%?

Regards,

Gizzmo