Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
[email protected] maccboy@gmail.com is offline

Default Currency autofit

I've discovered that it appears to be due to the fact that there is conditional formatting on those cells (along with others). I've set CF on the whole sheet and it highlights and borders any row where the text in column B is "Total". I've tried to recreate it outside the macro and I can't so there must be more to it than that.
maccboy

On Monday, March 11, 2013 2:28:59 PM UTC, GS wrote:
Yes! I've never seen it before but I don't use Currency format much.

It happens on two separate machines too.

maccboy

Interesting! When I enter long digits the col width auto-adjusts in my

version of XL2000 Pro! Mind you, I only set A1:B1 to Currency style and

not entire columns. (Not that it should make any difference, unless

it's resource related)

--

Garry

Classic VB Users Regroup!