Posted to microsoft.public.excel.misc
Stan Brown Stan Brown is offline

Default U*nexplained ribbon change

On Sun, 24 Feb 2013 08:52:09 -0500, wrote:

When I installed Excel 2010, I found Home Styles Cell style
presented me with default cell colors for four types of cells: Normal,
Good, Bad, Neutral.

Today that color display has disappeared, collapsed into the Styles
button. If I expand the button I can see the missing display. How can
I get it back on the ribbon? To the best of my knowledge, I haven't

Expand your Excel window back to full size.

Excel doesn't want you to have to scroll the ribbon horizontally, so
when the window isn't wide enough it collapses some of the ribbon
icons into groups.

http://OakRoadSystems.com
Shikata ga nai...