Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
isabelle isabelle is offline

Default UDF does not show up in Autocomplete

hi Dom,

i think this is only possible on the vba editor
http://cjoint.com/?CBvupnin0cd

isabelle

Le 2013-02-21 12:03, Dom a écrit :

Thanks, Isabelle, but neither post really solved my problem. I
already have the function on demand in my spreadsheets. Everything
works, but it does not pop up in my autocomplete list. I would like
to see it there, along with a brief description and the arguments,
because I know I will forget it otherwise. Oddly it does show up in
the function list when I hit the "fx" button.

Dom