Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kellyr View Post
Hey all,
I need a bit more help although the previous posts have been excellent. I am using similar although not exactly the same functionality to track how long it takes to get service tickets that are billable turned in from my field personnel.
The formula works great with the exception that if there is no start date then the formula always returns a value of 41269. Any idea's on how I can prevent any value from showing (or have a 0 display) if there is no start date?

Thanks tons!!!
Have a look at the yellow cells in the attached for one way of accomplishing this.

S.
Attached Files
File Type: zip KellyR Example.zip (7.0 KB, 25 views)