Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Show latest date

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 8:29:48 AM UTC-5, McClellan wrote:
So I have a spreadsheet that looks like the following

Column A is customers

Row A is dates (365 of them)

Each day I log which customers I contact by placing a T, VM, E, or M in the appropriate row and column.

I column B, I want to show the latest date that the customer was contacted. In column C I want to show how they were contacted (T, VM, E, or M).

I tried some if, then combinations, but am not having much luck. Can anyone assist? I am grateful as always for this group and for its very intelligent members.