Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Vlookup Returning Zero For Every Cell

On Thursday, October 4, 2012 9:12:21 AM UTC-5, Clorber wrote:
I am looking up and Employee ID to vlookup an amount specific to the

employee ID. When I do a simple (if(isna(vlookup(a2,'Previous

NPTO'!A:B,2,false)),"",(vlookup(a2,'Previous NPTO'!,A:B,2,false))) it is

pulling ALL zeros and not the correct number associated with the

employee ID. This is driving me crazy, and probably has the MOST simple

solution.

I have already made sure they are all numbers and not text, and there

are no merged cells, and there are no spaces in the columns preceding

the data.

PLEASE HELP!

--

Clorber