Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Joe Solsbee Joe Solsbee is offline

Default adding hours and minutes to a time value.

On Monday, October 1, 2012 1:10:42 PM UTC-4, Joe Solsbee wrote:
Can someone please help me with a time function. This is for a manufacturing setting. I have the start time of the shift as the time in one cell. The number in another cell is the expected run speed on the line that I would like to add to the time. Does it make a difference that one in time format and the other is a number?

Thank you Claus, that fixed it. I feel stupid since that was so easy!