Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by vinodvinu View Post
Sure. Here is the example book. I need to automatically add 10 in c2 to c50 in every month. On the same time i need to add 15 in selected cells in between d2 to d50.
Erm... I'm still not 100% clear on what you're trying to do.

An actual workbook, rather than the pic of one, would be helpful. Along with your desired results and an explanation of how you'd arrive at them would be great. i.e. do you want the current values in C and D to be overwritten as the months proceed?

The more information you give, the more likely you are to get a full solution quickly!