Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Charlotte E.[_3_] Charlotte E.[_3_] is offline

Default Function not working on one machine

Your co-worker is missing one or more of the workbooks references -
remove the unknown references from the workbook on your co-workers PC,
and everything should work fine again :-)

VBE - Tools - References...

CE

Den 15.08.2012 22:17, skrev:
I have created a macro that uses the key word "Right" as in right("123456789",6) to return the right six characters of a string. The example above would return 456789.

This macro runs fine on my workstation, but when I give it to a co-worker, who has the identical setup, it fails saying it can't find a function or library.

What can I do?

Thanks in advance.

Rich