Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
Living the Dream Living the Dream is offline

Default Matching people to skills.

On 11/08/2012 10:38 PM, NigelG wrote:
Spencer101;1604503 Wrote:
Hi Nigel,

I think it makes sense but would be far easier to help out if we could
see an example workbook.

Feel free to anonymise it by just turning them into "name 1", "name 2"
etc.

Hi Spencer, Firstly, many thanks for taking the trouble to reply, much
appreciated. Next, I am confused - as suggested I have just tried
uploading a stripped down version of the workbook but xls files are not
accepted according to the 'manage attachment'. Am I doing something
wrong?! Or do I need to convert the workbook into a word doc first?
Thanks
Nigel

Hi Nigel

You have to upload it to a File Sharing site such as ExcelBanter or
similar site. You cannot attached files in NG's.

Cheers
Mick.