NigelG NigelG is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Hi Nigel,

I think it makes sense but would be far easier to help out if we could see an example workbook.

Feel free to anonymise it by just turning them into "name 1", "name 2" etc.
Hi Spencer, Firstly, many thanks for taking the trouble to reply, much appreciated. Next, I am confused - as suggested I have just tried uploading a stripped down version of the workbook but xls files are not accepted according to the 'manage attachment'. Am I doing something wrong?! Or do I need to convert the workbook into a word doc first?
Thanks
Nigel