Spencer101 Spencer101 is offline
Senior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by View Post
On Friday, 3 August 2012 21:48:18 UTC+1, fredsat wrote:
i am try to make an invoice in excel that i can have a drop down box

with numbers in 1 to 500 that when i pick one it will Auto Insert name &

address form a spreed sheet i have with the name & address in it

Sorry if that do not make any sense as i new to excel

Many thanks

--

fredsat

thats what i need how to i make the drop down list plz email me thanks
Hi,

If you want you can email the current invoice file to me. I will help you accomplish what you need and give clear explanation of how it's done so you can do the same in the future.

Email it to pubnut @ gmail . com (with no spaces)