Pamanabh Pamanabh is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jay07 View Post
Firstly, this is the task I'm faced with...

I've got a worksheet (Maintenance Data) listing 26,000 scheduled jobs to be undertaken in schools around birmingham from 2008 - Then I've got 5 other sheets (PM Orders 08-09, PM Orders 09-10 etc) containing approx 65,000 emergency jobs that have been completed since 2008.

What I need is to make sure none of the 65,000 completed are in with the 26,000 needing to be undertaken.

Maintenance Data contains the following column headings:
A: Site Type - B: School Code - D: Standardised School Name - E: Priority Code - G: Condition Code - I: Location - J: Element - K: Sub Element - L: Defect - M: Remedy - N: Date Entered - P: Repair Estimate Current - Q: Standardised Description - R: Sub Contractor 1 - S: Sub Contractor 2

PM Orders contains the following column headings
A: School Name - B: Standardised School Names - C: Site Type - D: School Code - E: Order No. - F: Planner Group - G: Fault Description - H: Order Type - I: Start Date - J: Total Planned Costs - K: Total Actual Costs

What I have done is to assign a unique code to each school across all work sheets however other than that there are no similar data fields so I'm at a loose end as to where to start?

How would you guys go about doing this?

Any help, GREATLY appreciated!

hi

the data is very common for you but its very new for us , plz attache some of the data to work on it. if don't want to attach it here you can mail it to me @