matt_writer matt_writer is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spencer101 View Post
Without a (dummy) example workbook to look at, it's hard to help you out with this one.

IF you could post one I'm sure someone (possibly me) will be more than happy to help.
I did give an example. Sorry if you are confused, I thought I explained it well enough for someone one to understand what I am trying to do. On the first sheet, column A is the date, column B is the description of transaction, column C is what I credit to my account, column D is what I debit from my account, and column E is my running balance. In sheets 2 and 3, (they are sub accounts that are drawn from the first sheet), I want to be able to enter in the data only in sheets 2 or 3 and have sheet 1 auto populate to reflect the transaction I did in sheet 2 or 3. Sheets 2 and 3 are set up just like sheet 1. Does that make more sense? But all I want to populate is the date, description, and whether it was a debit or a credit into sheet 1.