kaori kaori is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mazzaropi View Post
<<<<< HELP from BRAZIL

When using Conditional Formatting you need to point to a Cell.

Example:
The 3 row will be formated based on Conditional Formatting
The criteria will be the value of M10 cell.

Then select the row 3, go to conditional formating and the fórmula is: =$M$10="T". Select the desired lay-out. OK
I tried what was recommended and it is still not formatting as I desire. I also meant to write "=$M2="T". This is what I put in the formula under conditional formatting. This is for a table which is about 700 rows long and 30 columns wide. The M column has either T, tx, or ext and I would like all the rows that have "T" in the M column to be bolded with a border up top.
Thank you for your reply and help.