Mazzaropi Mazzaropi is offline
Senior Member

Location: Belo Horizonte, Brazil
Thumbs up

Quote:
Originally Posted by kaori View Post
Hello! I am trying to format an entire row based on the text value of a single cell (bold and top border). I tried conditional formatting with the formula =$M="T" but it does not seem to be working. What am I missing? Thanks for your help.
<<<<< HELP from BRAZIL

Dear Kaori, Good Afternoon.

When using Conditional Formatting you need to point to a Cell.

Example:
The 3 row will be formated based on Conditional Formatting
The criteria will be the value of M10 cell.

Then select the row 3, go to conditional formating and the fórmula is: =$M$10="T". Select the desired lay-out. OK

Tell me if it worked for you.

Have a nice day.
I hope it can help you.

Best regards,