Posted to microsoft.public.excel.worksheet.functions
GS[_2_] GS[_2_] is offline

Default How do I unhide a row when ENTER is pressed in a certain cell?

Saucer Man submitted this idea :
I want to hide all rows after the last row in a worksheet. When the user
finishes entering data in the last row and hits ENTER in the last cell
(column R) in the last row, I want the next row to "unhide" and the
cursor/selection placed on the first cell in this next row. How can I
accomplish this?

Thanks!

--- Posted via news://freenews.netfront.net/ - Complaints to
---

You can do this via VBA. However, if you simply want to emulate a new
input row to 'appear' after entries in the last row are made, there are
ways to accomplish this using Conditional Formatting and sheet
protection to manage navigation.

--
Garry

Free usenet access at