Ott83 Ott83 is offline
Junior Member

Smile Checking Hyperlinks

Hi all, my name is Nev and this is my first post to your forum.
I have a spreadsheet (2007) with two columns of hyperlink's which i need to check. The spreadsheet contains products for Google's Merchant Centre, and I know that 5,000 links don't work and I need to find our which ones.

I noted the following thread http://www.excelbanter.com/showthread.php?t=120564 which shows a VBA code, I have copied and pasted this code, but when I run the macro I get an error ever time "Bad file name or number".
I assume that the code may need changing for my individual use, but I have no VBA experience and thus cant see what the issue might be.

Any help appreciated

Nev