BCguy BCguy is offline
Junior Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by BCguy View Post
I have to print anywhere from 40-100+ of these small excel files all at once every week. The person who makes them sets up page boundaries that cuts the data right down the middle to print on two pages. I'd ask him to not do that but he is in Guatemala and communication about technical issues is very difficult.

I end up printing each file one by one. I open all the files at once and on each one go to print preview, page setup, portrait, fit to (1 page), print. This takes forever. Is there a way to print everything at once with the same portrait and fit to one page without doing them all individually?

Windows XP SP3, Excel 2007
Is my misspelled threat title really scaring everyone off?