Mare

Default Search within workbook

Hi all,
I am newbie with excel. Situation follows.
I have a workbook with two sheets, each sheet has around 60000
rows(part number) and 6 columns (various prices for coresponding part
number).
This is a price list imported from Access.

1. I need to protect workbook(read only) for distribution and provide
search option for entire workbook.
(i.e. search for part number and result should be entire row
highlighted for that part)

With ctrl-f default option is search "within a sheet" and I need
"within a workbook"as a default.
2. Should (and how) I create third sheet for search option and
results.

Please direct me where to look (books, www) and what to look for,
because I do not
find Excel help very helpfull.
Thanks in advance

--