Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett[_2_] Don Guillett[_2_] is offline

Default Excel VBA assistance

On Jul 21, 9:00*am, wrote:
Dear experts
I have inherited an excel spreadsheet which details staff attendance
over a six month period, I have made some adjustments to include self
calculating numbers of staff on duty etc. The sheet has a monthly drop
down list which allows you to select the next month and go straight to
that sheet (visual basic I think). The issue I have is for each row
(allocated to a member of Staff) when I input attendance or absence
from a validated list, it copies this into the corresponding cell in
all monthly sheets. Obviously I don’t want that to happen. Any
assistance welcome.

If desired, send your file to dguillett1 @gmail.com I will only look
if: