Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
[email protected] angelo328@hotmail.com is offline

Default Move row based on value in cell

Hi All
I have searched and found lots of examples of moving rows based on the
values in a cell but I can't get it so that it loops through several
named worksheets (there are other unconnected sheets in the book hence
naming them).
What I am wishing for is code that will examine cells in column Y and
if there is a date to move the entire row to a sheet named Archive.The
source row is then cleared (not cut as I want to preserve the
formatting)..
This macro then goes on to other named sheets.
If one of you guys can help it is really appreciated.

Kind Regards

Angelo