Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Gord Dibben[_2_] Gord Dibben[_2_] is offline

Default reporting yes results in one column

The method found on Debra's site is not dynamic.

Turn on the macro recorder and follow Don's suggestion of Autofilter, copy and
paste.

Gord

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 14:20:47 -0700 (PDT), Johnnyboy5
wrote:

Nice page - thanks

I have tried - the only issue is I have to repeat the setting up of
the Advanced filter - everytime I change the YES NO responses to the
questions - is there a way to save the advanced filter or keep it
active ?

John