Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Johnnyboy5[_2_] Johnnyboy5[_2_] is offline

Default reporting yes results in one column

On Apr 3, 3:59*pm, Gord Dibben wrote:
To OP

As an alternative to Don's macro suggestion............

To use an advanced filter with results to another sheet see Debra's site.

http://www.contextures.on.ca/xladvfi...html#ExtractWs

Gord Dibben * * MS Excel MVP

On Sun, 3 Apr 2011 06:03:25 -0700 (PDT), Donald Guillett
wrote:

On Apr 2, 8:55 am, Johnnyboy5 wrote:
I have a very small table of 22 questions which only require YES NO
replies in one column.

How to I either make a pivot table report to just show the YES.

Or set up an advanced filter to a new sheet which just shows yes
results

or is there a better way ?

Thanks

John

Why not a simple one click macro to
datafilterautofilterfilter by yescopy to other sheetunfilter

Nice page - thanks

I have tried - the only issue is I have to repeat the setting up of
the Advanced filter - everytime I change the YES NO responses to the
questions - is there a way to save the advanced filter or keep it
active ?

John