Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Johnnyboy5[_2_] Johnnyboy5[_2_] is offline

Default reporting yes results in one column

On Apr 2, 2:55*pm, Johnnyboy5 wrote:
I have a very small table of 22 questions which only require YES NO
replies in one column.

How to I either make a pivot table report to just show the YES.

Or set up an advanced filter to a new sheet which just shows yes
results

or is there a better way ?

Thanks

John

Thanks - I have been doing some learning and have got an advance
filter to do it - but my issues are now

1 the filter does stay to be used again after it been used once and
the filtered data is in a new sheet

also if I make changes in the main sheet the filtered sheet does "auto
update"

any ideas

John