Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Vacuum Sealed[_2_] Vacuum Sealed[_2_] is offline

Default Forms & Excel

Hi all

I have seen some folk posting questions relating to "Form(s)"..

Just need a point of clarification outlining if the term "Form(s)" is
similar to those used in MSAccess, or is it a term used purely to identify a
Worksheet that someone structured to emulate / look like it which contains
Navigational Macro Buttons.

I can find no reference to "Forms" and or creating them in the help file
(Using XL2007 BTW).

The only reason I am asking is that I noticed this peice of code in this NG:

SUB ShowTheForm()
userform1.Show
END SUB

Is this feature something that is only included in 2010 as it would be so
handy rather than having to manually size and spacing everything....

Look forward to your comments.

TIA
Mick.