Paul B

Ginger, As you have found out auto filter will only show 1000 entries, have
a look here for a workaround

http://www.contextures.com/xlautofilter02.html
--
Paul B
Using Excel 2002 & 2003

"Ginger" wrote in message
I have a very big spreadsheet. When it goes over 1,000, not all records
will
show in filter. It will leave out the records at the bottom of the
spreadsheet. I just went to an Excel class, and they said it's probably
set
to 1,000, but autofilter could actually filter to 60,000 records. How do
you
change that?
--
Ginger