Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Ken McLennan[_5_] Ken McLennan[_5_] is offline

Default controls and dynamic events

On Mon, 15 Nov 2010 14:31:33 -0800, yita wrote:

Hi all, I need to do a routine in Excel VBA which allows to dynamically
create controls and then delete them. Thanks

John Walkenbach explains precisely how to do this in Excel 2003 Power
Programming With VBA. He's published later versions since then (2007 &
2010) which may well include the technique, but I've not read them so
can't verify.

If you can find a copy it will demonstrate all you need.

See ya
Ken McLennan
Qld, Australia