Posted to microsoft.public.excel.programming
Don Guillett Excel MVP Don Guillett Excel MVP is offline

Default VB coding for complete cell copy rather than what ^C does?

On Oct 27, 8:47*am, StargateFan wrote:
This is a weird situation, if I go into a cell and press ^+C, I get
one type of output from the clipboard in a particular sheet I'm
working on. *But this output is not correctly formatted in many
cases. *If I go into the cell then press F2 and select the text
manually, I get the complete text. *I have never seen this before so
don't know what it means.

In any event, is there some vb code out there that will mimic
selecting the cell contents manually? *I can then attach that to
keystroke so no more worries. *This manual process is slowing me down
considerably.

Thanks. * :)

If you looik at the editcopy menu you will see that that is the same
as ctrl+c????
Examples?
"If desired, send your file to dguillett @gmail.com I will only look
if:
4. You send before/after examples and expected results."